Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Breakfast Group Thursday

 Some thoughts I shared with a small group of people I meet with: Where we going? What are we doing? I don't think we need rules, but we do need direction. We are on a trip to the promised land. We are on the yellow brick road! There are lions, and tigers, and bears, and even witches! Principalities and Powers that want to defeat and discourage us! You people have no idea the impact you have had on my life the last 2 years! I have faced stuff I never dreamed I would have to face. We are continually going to be facing trials and tribulations, because to whom much is given, much is required. We are going to be tested!  We are going to be tried! We need a group-not necessarily this group, but a group to hold us up. We have learned to go deep, and to share unimaginable promises that have come straight from the throne of grace. We didn't make this stuff up. God did! I can't fathom some of the stuff God has said to me. But if He said it then I am going to believe it! So here is my heart. I am not interested in trying to keep something alive that doesn't have life in it anymore. So if there is life here I am going to show up. We vote with our feet. I have spoken to other business people I know, that I would like to get to know better, and I would like to invite them to this group, or else I'm going to start another group if necessary.  How do we get hundreds of hope centers if we don't multiple our numbers? God appeared to approve of the church growing. God wants us encouraging one another,  and we can't allow ourselves to get isolated, because that is when we get picked off. We have friends that need us! We need to give them hope! We need to remind one another that no matter the circumstance, God surrounds us like the air we breathe. His presence is our atmosphere wether we feel it or not. We know because He said so. He is going to walk with us. When those in this group are struggling we need to give them our attention. We need to intervene on their behalf. We need to stand against the enemy. We can't prevent one another from sifting, but we can pray that their faith will remain. You guys helped my faith to remain through the lean season. Now, I need tools and help with what is beginning to look like may become an abundant harvest.  Each circumstance has its unique challenges. I each circumstance we can ask God:  What are you wanting to show me in this season? We can invite Him in! We can ask for wisdom together! I want to ask God for wisdom on behalf of those in need! I want to ask Him for favor for them. Wisdom, strength, revelation, patience! If you are onboard,  then let's figure out how we can get deep each time we meet. If you are struggling, then the time is yours to share your need. What is God showing you? If it is for all of us, then share it so we can process it together. Pray I continually hear the same message in my spirit. It is God who gives us the ability to gain wealth. Cease striving and know that I am God. You cannot serve two masters. My life, even my business life must be about worship and building the kingdom. forgetting what lies behind I press toward the mark of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment